Sunday 27 January 2008

Letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

I am a 22 years old kid. And I still believe that you are real & are watching whatever I'm doing; maybe by some other name, in some other form. As a child, I learnt that it is wrong to hurt or cause pain or grief to someone. Today, I've committed that sin again & the child inside me is weeping of guilty conscience.

Her name is Aishwarya Rai (name changed for the sake of secrecy). She is a good fast friend of mine. She was a bit upset today. I wanted to just make her happy, but just the moment I started talking to her, tears welled up in her eyes and there was nothing I could do. I had only her best interest at heart, just wanted to cheer her up or lighten her heart.

But would it matter?
Can you please forgive me??
Will my guilt suffice for my punishment???

Thanking you...

Hasmukh :'(

3 comments:

Unknown said...

to dear santa,

hav a confession...
i nvr evr in my past life insulted food as i did today...
pls forgive me n as mehul sd m alwys ready fr d punishment.
n pls nvr allow me to do so again in d future.

Kinshuk

Priya said...

Dear hasmukh,
dont cry my child...as ur name suggests u were just spreading smiles and laughter.u have not committed any sin. in fact i m a bit surprised to see such innocence still exsisting in this thick make-up clad fake world..do not worry , my child...the turbulence is about to settle down.i just had a talk with God. he has pressed the red button. and he has also said to pass on a message- do committe reports thoroughly.

BAAKE SAB SARU CHE.

Santa
:)

Hasmukh :) said...

I tried for a change, not to resist all my instincts yesterday; and saw hell...more than once. So I'm going to learn from my mistakes and like always, I'm going to fight those innate desires when they're strong. So no comments.

If only I'd checked out the comments earlier, I'd've scored 10 marks for Narayanmurthy Committee.

Thanks not-so-secret Secret Santa.

Hasmukh :)