Sunday 8 February 2009

A New Beginning

"How much will you experiment with your skin?" asks the lady in the idiot-box. Since I neither have the financial muscle nor any hope that my going to the stupid skin clinic might bring any change for the better, I decided that I wouldn't experiment anymore with my skin... after all, unlike Micheal Jackson, I only have 3 layers to spare!

But tell me, isn't it only this trait of experimenting which makes the Homo Sepian Sepians higher to other species (or at least so is the mass credo)? So I thought of experimenting with my food for a change. Now what is the favourite food of a bachelor? Omlet...! (OK, not much room for experiments for me here, because apparently, cocks do not lay eggs.) The next best thing: for all these years, they've asked for only 2 minutes of our time... yes, you got it right! MAGGI!!!

I was just finishing it when I thought of making some little changes, so there opens the cabinet, out comes my chef's hat, I fling the door of the fridge in one smooth motion & my of-late-pre-programmed-to-reach-for-my-favourite-item-in-the-fridge-since-last-week hand reaches its destination. The product which scarcely needs any more variety in usage, a dream of marketeers to work with, a sauce which goes with almost everything, a form of most widely relished sweet & it also has as many health benefits as the taste & flavour...sauce nahi boss, it is a chilled bottle of "Genuine Chocolate Flavour Hershey's Syrup"! Oh the brown bottle, oh the round cap, oh the thick-brown-non-stop-zig-zag-almost-erotic flow of the nectar, oh the dulcet sound when I stop squishing the container... (if only I were a woman, I might have had an orgasm) but alas, only chocolate lovers can understand the poetry in dark chocolate.

Now I'm also a painter of the James Pollock school, with only chocolate sauce instead of paint & my once-masala-flavoured Maggi instead of a canvas. I manipulate my chopsticks to let the confection get evenly distributed on each and every strand of the now divine Maggi and enjoy it while it is still warm. And having had a scrumptious portion of the same, I have the generosity of giving out the recipe for the greater good of mankind, abstaining from becoming a millionaire by selling this idea to lots of dumb people who would pay for crap like this for they are too tired of using their brains.

I, the undersigned, hereby invite you to share your secret recipes & ingredients to make your Maggi better, so that we all can live to see a better tomorrow (and please give tomato ketchup a break you morons!)

Hasmukh :)

No comments: